HMSEOC ACHIEVERS 2014

(from the left: John, Nathaniela, Elizabeth, Zenia, Fr, Chrysostom and Noemi)

Fr. Chrysostom blesses their offerings to God (their ribbons, diplomas and medals
of achievements garnered in their schools)
during the celebration of the EASTER SUNDAY (April 20, 2014).



We give the glory to God! Doxa si o Theo!



Part of the First Honors Address 
(by: Elizabeth Farenas) 

...As I stand before you this afternoon, I feel extremely proud
and I am deeply grateful to God, to my Church, to my parents,
to my Alma Mater and to my teachers who patiently and
meticulously molded my spirit, emotion, mind, and shaped 
my personality into well rounded one.

...Indeed! There are problems exist along the way but we can 
always do more to surpass them.  Haven't we forgotten that
we are Filipinos and Filipinos are well known around the
world as ''RESILIENT PEOPLE'' and we also must remember 
that we are given wisdom and strength by our Creator,
and by that, our heart remain steadfast no matter comes 
along the way.  Yes! life is not always easy, and only the
the determined achieve their goals...remember that there is
God who always look upon us, we just need to pray a lot
and fulfill our calling as Christians.

...God help me in the next level of my study, LORD HAVE MERCY!
LORD HAVE MERCY! LORD HAVE MERCY! Amen.